European CAF-Users, Quality Managers in public sector, Managers in public sector organisations, Experts in human resource and organizational development units,
The CAF (Common Assessment Framework) is the European Guideline for Quality and Governance in public administrations. Hosted by the Ministers for Public Administration of the European Union member states CAF has developed since 20 years to the practical quality management and organizational development tool for public sector organizations. The webinar provides insights into the model and implementation process of CAF by experts from KDZ-Centre for Public Administration Research who lead the development of the new CAF2020.
The webinar focuses on the six new key areas of CAF2020: digitalization, innovation, agility, sustainability, diversity and collaboration and its importance for the future development of public sector. Interactive pitches and break-out sessions will ensure a broad exchange between the participants and trainer of the webinar.
- CAF-2020 - Making public administration resilient and sustainable with CAF
- Quality and Governance in public sector
- The new CAF2020 – Model, background and functionality
- Leading change with CAF – ensuring agility through people involvement
- Implementing CAF in the organization
- Guideline for implementing CAF – the CAF-Program and roles.
- Customization of CAF – Adjusting CAF to requirements of the organization
- CAF Online tool – Making CAF easy to use.
- Scoring the quality and governance?
- Learning from each other
- Exchange of experiences of participants
- The European CAF-Network
- Mag. Thomas Prorok, Deputy Managing Director KDZ Centre for Administrative Research. Areas of work: Quality Management - Common Assessment Framework (CAF), Good Governance in Public Sector Organisations, Impact-Oriented Governance, Current Issues of Public Sector Reform.
Presentation, discussion, work on questions of the participants.
October 21st, 2021,10:00-16:00
Online - in the virtual seminar room.
This webinar, which is conducted online via videoconference, is like an on-site seminar. Your lecturers will present and communicate the content to you in the usual form. You will discuss and interact per video chat or.
Concerning technical equipment you need:
- Laptop/tablet or a stand computer (incl. camera, microphone and speaker or head set)
- a good internet connection
- an up-to-date internet browser
265 € excluding 20% VAT
From a membership of 3 people in an organization we grant a group discount of 10% per participant. The amount includes all electronic seminar documents (pdf-documents available online).
Cancellation: Cancellations can only be accepted in case of written cancellation. Up to 4 weeks before the start of the seminar, the cancellation fee is does not occur, from 4 weeks before the start of the seminar it is 30%, from 2 weeks before the start of the seminar 50%, in case of non-participation the full amount will be charged. If a replacement person is reported, the cancellation fee does not occur. Target group of KDZ seminars & events: The seminars and events of the KDZ are aimed at employees of municipalities & municipal associations, states, the federal government, and their companies as well as politicians.
October 7th, 2021
Terms and Conditions & Privacy
Note on data protection: In the course of the organisation of a KDZ training, we process personal data from you (name, contact details, organisation) and pass it on to the lecturer only for preparation purposes. The provider service "ZOOM" is used for the electronic processing of webinars. By booking the webinar, you agree to pass on your email address for online processing if necessary. Further information can be found in the relevant data protection guidelines (https://zoom.us/de-de/privacy.html). We delete your data as soon as storage is no longer required or legal retention periods have expired. By registering, you accept the general terms and conditions of KDZ training. These can be found on our website at the following link: http://www.kdz.eu/de/geschaeftsbedingungen_weiterbildung.