Managers, experts in human resource and organizational development units, quality representatives of public administrations who want to introduce and/or develop quality management in their own organization (entire administration, department etc.).
The CAF (Common Assessment Framework) is the quality management system for public administrations. In this webinar, we want to provide participants with practical and hands-on approaches to quality management with the new CAF 2020. CAF offers fast access to organizational assessment of public administrations and enables leadership to gain deep insights into status and improvement areas of their own organization.
The participants will learn how to use the methodology and analysis levels of CAF and apply to their own organization. Based on this approach change initiatives can be implemented quickly and result-oriented with CAF.
- Quality Management - Why?
- What means quality in public administrations?
- Added Value of quality management in public administrations.
- QM systems for public administrations at a glance.
- CAF-2020 - Standard for Excellent Management in Public Administration
- The system of the new CAF model.
- The CAF methodology for continuous improvement - application and introduction in your own organization.
- Leading change with CAF - assess status and improvement areas of your own organization.
- Implementing CAF in the organization
- Contribution of CAF to public administration reform?
- CAF Online.
- CAF Programme plan and implementation.
- Mag. Thomas Prorok, Deputy Managing Director KDZ Centre for Administrative Research. Areas of work: Quality Management - Common Assessment Framework (CAF), Good Governance in Public Sector Organisations, Impact-Oriented Governance, Current Issues of Public Sector Reform.
Presentation, discussion, work on questions of the participants.
October 21st, 2021,10:00-16:00
Online - in the virtual seminar room.
This webinar, which is conducted online via videoconference, is like an on-site seminar. Your lecturers will present and communicate the content to you in the usual form. You will discuss and interact per video chat or.
Concerning technical equipment you need:
- Laptop/tablet or a stand computer (incl. camera, microphone and speaker or head set)
- a good internet connection
- an up-to-date internet browser
265 € excluding 20% VAT
From a membership of 3 people in an organization we grant a group discount of 10% per participant. The amount includes all electronic seminar documents (pdf-documents available online).
Cancellation: Cancellations can only be accepted in case of written cancellation. Up to 4 weeks before the start of the seminar, the cancellation fee is does not occur, from 4 weeks before the start of the seminar it is 30%, from 2 weeks before the start of the seminar 50%, in case of non-participation the full amount will be charged. If a replacement person is reported, the cancellation fee does not occur. Target group of KDZ seminars & events: The seminars and events of the KDZ are aimed at employees of municipalities & municipal associations, states, the federal government, and their companies as well as politicians.
October 7th, 2021
Terms and Conditions & Privacy
Note on data protection: In the course of the organisation of a KDZ training, we process personal data from you (name, contact details, organisation) and pass it on to the lecturer only for preparation purposes. The provider service "ZOOM" is used for the electronic processing of webinars. By booking the webinar, you agree to pass on your email address for online processing if necessary. Further information can be found in the relevant data protection guidelines (https://zoom.us/de-de/privacy.html). We delete your data as soon as storage is no longer required or legal retention periods have expired. By registering, you accept the general terms and conditions of KDZ training. These can be found on our website at the following link: http://www.kdz.eu/de/geschaeftsbedingungen_weiterbildung.