The KDZ Centre for Public Administration Research is a competence centre and knowledge platform for
• Public Management Consulting
• European Governance & Urban Policy
• Public Finance & Federalism
• Further education
We are a non-profit association based in Vienna and offer applied research, advice and training to the public sector.
We think and act holistically and interdisciplinary. Our perspective encompasses cities and municipalities, states, federal government and the European level.
Get to know our main areas of work and read our annual reports.
50 years of experience
We have been offering expertise in the field of public administration, tailor-made concepts and implementing individual projects for public organizations since 1969. Our practice-oriented consultants rely on modern instruments and tried and tested scientific methods. Right from the start, we have always attached great importance to the transfer of experience and knowledge between national and international experts. Contact and cooperation with international institutions are also particularly cultivated.
Find out more
- All contact persons: The team of the KDZ - Centre for Administration Research
- The KDZ organs: Presidium, Board of Directors and Advisory Board
- What defines and moves us: Our history, our mission statement and our annual reports
- Become a member like numerous public organisations from the federal, state and local governments: Become a member
- Subscribe to our newsletter and stay up to date: Newsletter
- Do you want to be part of our great team? Career / Jobs