CAF Practitioners Network
Insights into the change journey of eu-LISA
on 18th of December 2023, 2-3:30 p.m. (CET)
CAF stands for Common Assessment Framework and provides a system for better Quality and Change in Public Administrations. With the CAF Practitioners Network the CAF Centre of KDZ hosts a format to bring together CAF users from around the world to exchange professional experience and strengthening practical knowledge in implementing CAF projects.
Public servants working in the field of public administration reform, change management, quality management, consultants, trainer and coaches etc. who want to boost their knowledge and hands-on approach in implementing CAF projects.
Setting the scene for international exchange of experts implementing CAF programs
Providing hands-on knowledge in fast-lane online-sessions (all two months)
Sharing experiences and good practices for effective change programs with the CAF
Boosting and further development of common practices in implementing CAF programs and Professional External Feedback Procedures (PEF)
Offering workshop designs and methodologies for CAF implementation
In the upcoming meeting on 18th of December 2023, 2-3:30 p.m. (CET) the change journey of eu-LISA with the Common Assessment Framework will be discussed.
eu-LISA is the European Union Agency for the Operational Management of Large-Scale IT Systems in the Area of Freedom, Security and Justice (eu-LISA) and was recently awarded with the Effective CAF User Label!
Matija Vilfan, Senior Planning Officer - Corporate Governance @ eu-LISA, will share his experiences into how he used the CAF model to start and implement a continuous improvement process and implementing lasting changes in eu-LISA.
Get valuable practical insights on following topics:
- Which improvements can be achieved with the CAF?
- How to implement a quality culture and build the organizational frame for continuous improvement?
- “Together as one” – How to align different perspectives to a common picture steering towards change?
- The power of effective internal and external communication
- CAF monitoring – steering and managing of improvement commitments/projects
- The Do’s and Don’ts in managing CAF
Learning from each other, growing together, bringing the international CAF Practitioners closer and detecting possibilities for future collaboration.
Registration for CAF Practitioners Network
- The CAF Practitioners Network is free of charge – entry to the program is possible at any time
- For registration fill in the form below